Sunday, January 23, 2011

While I am on a roll


So here are a few just to document. Daniel was smiling, but Claire is so loving, he tends to get really really concerned with her around. Luke grabs and eats an entire Large Carrot after church and as you can see dipped his sleeve in ravioli's. I love white shirts. You can just bleach them. Claire pulls her hair out right when she gets in the car after church, so this is her post church FRO!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laci said...

Thanks!! The girls have been in heaven looking over every single picture and screaming because everyone has grown soooo much!! So fun to see pictures even if I have heard about some of the adventures.....pictures add a new element to the stories :) The kids DO look so grown up.....well, besides Daniel, he really is a peanut!!!! Makes Beckham look like a tub.....Daniel is such a perfect mix of Jacob and Luke though.....such an adorable little guy. Happy Bday to Kate and Luke!! We miss you guys soooooo very much!! Good to see you and Steve are really surviving too!! xoxo

allyson said...

Glad to see all the pics. You've been busy. The 12 passenger van is just around the corner for you, right?! Fun to read all your commentary. I love your sense of humor and no-nonsense way about you.

Miss you!