Sunday, January 23, 2011

Luke's 4th!

So I can't believe Luke turned 4. We had him during our first year of Med School....mid way thru to be exact...My Christmas Baby!!! We celebrated on Christmas night....here are some pictures from his night!! Since Toy Story 3 came out, he has gotten into it. I am so glad... I feel like he was into Star Wars and Transformers a few years too soon. Luke is our funny funny little boy and always knows how to charm everyone. Moving and a new baby has been tough on little Luke, and maybe it is the fact that he is just at that age. He is also a big help though...Being the MIDDLE child, he is learning how to STAND out. I love being your mom Luke. You help me learn patience and keep me laughing all day.





This is Christmas Eve, right before bed in their new jammies....Yep...I think the first year that we didn't have matching or coordinating jammies. I felt successful that they even got new jammies.


1 comment:

Elder Salter said...

Happy Birthday Luke! You're getting so big. Sam can't wait to be 5 and Ali's in YWs. Where does time go? Your family's adorable. Loved the Christmas card. Sam asked today when you're moving back. Loved the pics of Kirtland. Take care.