Sunday, January 23, 2011
Kate turned 9
My Kate.....I left the camera in "the Van" when she got her BIG birthday present. She turned nine on Martin Luther King Day...while we were in Kirtland. On our way home from Kirtland, Steve wanted to go the NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH. So we dropped the boys off there and we took Kate to the mall and surprised her to get her ears pierced!!! So I don't know how to download my phone pictures onto the computer...so this is the shot of her the next day when we did cake and ice cream with cousins. YAY to have cousins around. I am so proud of Kate. She is such an amazing oldest child and I am so grateful for her. She is the BEST big sister to Claire. She plays with her and reads to her and helps her, and even changes her diaper. Claire is always asking for her and wants Kate to do everything for her. Kate is so good to her brothers. She compromises so much to make them happy. She is stuck playing "boy games" all the time, yet is so creative to bring in the girl story to the game. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun to read about this great vacation. I live for vacations. :o) Anyways, wish I could comment more but the two younger boys are fighting all over my lap.
Love you! Hopefully we'll be out there this summer.
Happy B-day Kate! Alix was born on Monday of Martin Luther King Day. Her B-day is on the 19th though. I didn't know there Birthdays were so close together.
I'm loving the new post and yes I need to call you again soon to catch up on the last month.
Love and miss you
Post a Comment