Monday, November 22, 2010

6 months

 Luke loves having his picture taken with Daniel....look at those 4 blue eyes!!!!  Poor little Daniel scratched himself...but atleast there is no goop coming out of it...he had a clogged tear duct and just had it "probed".  Quick and easy outpatient procedure. All smiles!!!!
 Here is Claire and her cousin Becca Sue....Jim is out here in Dayton doing a rotation, so Sarah and Becca Sue came out for a little while.  These little cousins are six weeks apart...fun little friends...
 I love this age when they just laugh and smile all the time....
 These next pictures are from going to Cox Arberetum....it is one of the Metro Parks here in the Dayton area....We have only been to 2 of them so far and they are so beautiful.  I don't know what those round ball thingers are, but the kids used them as soccer balls during the short hike we went on around the park. 
 Look here at the 10 blue eyes!!!  I am so proud to be their mom.  We have had a tough 6 months...and they have done GREAT!!!   Couldn't be happier!!!  Especially since Steve was off this weekend. 

 We coudn't figure out whey these leaves/pine needles(weird looking ones though) were sooo orange....Jacob always has a milllion questions...It is a good thing Steve was there to "answer" them.
No, Daniel isn't 6 months---just 4...but it was Stake Conference this past weekend, and the weekend we arrived in Dayton was Stake Conference as well.  I can't believe....well, yes I can...that it has been six months since we have been here.  We are settled, adjusted and "into" our new life.

6 comments:

Laci said...

I was just going to text you and beg for pictures but figured it was too late there!!! Lucky me! I just love seeing how the kids are growing....and happy. Daniel is just so adorable and looks like a mini Luke when he's next to him. Then, I totally saw Jacob when he's in his little white outfit. I guess you can say he belongs!! Oh, how we miss you guys! xoxo

Colette said...

I'm loving all of those blue eyes!!

The Dell Family said...

It would be some kind of cute comment if it was Andrea so I guess by default it has to be Jon. But, we miss you guys looks like your having some fun and you have a cute crew.

Janene said...

what a cute bunch of pictures! Gorgeous fun fall times (over now, at least around here...)

I can't believe that picture of Becca and Claire. I'm sad that I don't know those little nieces very well at all!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

I want a sweater just like Daniel's full body suit! ;)

Kim said...

I had a dream last night that we were visiting you guys! Hope things are going well- I think about you often. Match day is coming up for us (we have a good idea of where we will be going but it will be nice to have it set in stone). I'll keep you posted!