
Introducing Daniel William Rich.
Born this morning at 11:30 AM
6 lbs 15 oz, 21 inches
He picked a very exciting time to come. Steve was on call at the hospital and I had started contracting early in the day yesterday. Early this morning they got too close together and to regular for comfort and had to call Steve. I had to drive myself to the hospital and Steve was able to meet me there just in time for everything to get started. We are so glad he is here and healthy!
21 comments:
Wow! Congratulations on that precious little baby boy!! What a little sweetie! We just got back from Utah last night and I had been thinking of you the whole time and telling myself to call you when I got home... I'm so happy for you guys!
Yeah congratulations! What a little cutie! I didn't think you were due until fall but how exciting! How are ya holdin up? How are ya liking Ohio? It is pretty crazy here! We love it and hate it! We HATE that we NEVER see Art anymore...but such is the life of residency! I hope you have a speedy recovery and wish you luck in you endeavors! we miss seeing everyone at church and play dates...take care!
So glad he is here! What a memorable delivery! Good thing you were OK to drive yourself to the hospital! Take care! Here's hoping the adjustment to five is awesome for us both!!
So darling Melissa! We miss you and he is adorable. Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to call and catch up!!! HOpe all is well.
Congrats! Hes so cute. Good job mom! Call if you need anything
congratulations! Look at you, just having a your fifth baby and blogging the same day. Impressive.
Can't wait to see more of this cute little baby. I think he looks like Claire.
Good luck recovering!
Oh my goodness!! Can it be true? Wish we could have been there to help you. Another beautiful Rich blessing!! LOVE his name! God bless you and your sweet little family! Love ya!
Lot of love and kisses! Congrats... :)
Love that look on his face. He reminds me of Clair too. So happy he's here healthy and that you are too. You're on your way to that 15 passenger van!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! It sounds like all went well and I hope you're all happy and healthy!
What a handsome guy. I'm so happy for you guys and your family of 7!!! Congratulations!
CONGRATS!!! He's a beauty! What great news. We love the name Daniel. Sending you all our love and hugs.
xoxoxo
Yeah!!!!
I've been thinking about you a ton this week. Glad everything is all right. No doubt you have already found dear friends to give you loads of help. Wish we were down the street.
Yay!! So glad he's here and can't wait to meet him someday....looks just like a Rich kid!! Lots of love!! Miss ya!
Nikki told me last week that it was looking close. Congrats.
Didn't get to see you before you left but good luck in your new home. Hope it turns out wonderful (my cousin loved her husbands residency there).
Congratulations! He is adorable. I hope you are feeling well and are recovering and loving every minute with him.
Congrats! I am so excited for you. I just bearly heard you were pregant. I hope you are doing great. He is a cutie!
Congrats!!! He is so sweet! You are amazing! Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment