I love Daniel's squished face...I don't think he is very comfortable...It kind of looks like the "bitter Beer Face"?
Just chillin'
So I did ask Steve to keep up on the blog--he is the creative one---but I wanted some pictures up of Daniel and he is doing this thing called residency.....yeah---we might see him do some posts. You will know because his commentary is much more entertaining and meaningful...mine will be mostly pictures...unorganized at that.....
So I did ask Steve to keep up on the blog--he is the creative one---but I wanted some pictures up of Daniel and he is doing this thing called residency.....yeah---we might see him do some posts. You will know because his commentary is much more entertaining and meaningful...mine will be mostly pictures...unorganized at that.....
6 comments:
I love his cute squished faces!! And his outfit is adorable! Happy 2 weeks, Daniel!
i forget how small newborn babies are. he is just so tiny and squish-able. wish you still lived here so we could see him in person.
BITTER BEER FACE!!
Love it.
We will take what we can get. I love that you're actually posting!
Aw! What a cutie! Thanks for posting pictures of Daniel so we can see him grow up!
Another beautiful Rich baby! Last time we saw you, Jake was that size! We miss you and love seeing all your pictures!
Post a Comment