Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kids with Daniel...







Claire is by herself because when she holds or gets near Daniel....well, just use your imagination..all of the others......LOVE holding DANIEL and are willing ANYTIME.....I am so grateful to them....



3 comments:

David said...

Love seeing all the kids and especially sweet Daniel! I hope you are doing well. I'm sure you, you are a fabulous mom! Poor little Claire, they are close in age! Take care.

Danielle said...

Melissa, congrats on the baby! You really are a trooper. I hope you are enjoying your new area and your hubby is surviving Residency. I'll check in now and again. Take Care!!

Kristina and Tyson said...

Awwwwwww!!! I just love all your pics! I can't believe how big all your kiddos are getting and they are all just as cute as ever!! Sweet Claire just makes me smile and little Daniel is such a "pretty little boy." I miss you all!!