Saturday, July 17, 2010

Boating and Visit from Nana and Grandpa

Oh how we miss Nana---Claire needs her more than ever....or maybe I do so that she can snuggle Claire like this so I don't feel soooo guilty....oh how Claire is struggling....

Cousin Joey and Jacob...it is so fun living close to cousins...





Nana and Grandpa even got out on the tube!


My sweet Claire....




Luke is always full of energy and the cutest smile!




Me helping Jacob get up on knee board...




Kate getting up on the knee board...




Kate trying waterskiing...












How could I resist another picture of Luke smiling!!!



















So, it was so great having Nana and Grandpa here.....too bad they missed being here when Daniel was born....The only time we have "planned" to have help here when the baby comes, the baby decided not to come when we thought....oh well...we had a great time getting organized, going boating, and trying to make me go into Labor....nothing worked...I even got on the tube(you think my dad went very fast...NO...we only went about 3 MPH)..I helped the kids on the knee board, get up on skis(unsuccessful, but fun...) and just had a blast....

No comments: