Sunday, August 16, 2009
Moving went in a few phases
THis was phase one of the move. We called them the "German Movers". They weren't German, but they came on a Tuesday to pack and take the things that mom and dad were taking to Germany. It was mainly clothing, her cricut, pictures, some books, stuff from dad's office. 
Notice the D.I. Pod. That was completely filled by the time the "Storage Movers" came a week later. A few weeks before Kristina and I came, the family got together and started "the pile". After 40 years of marriage and 8 kids, there was a lot to DE-JUNK. We then coninued on----thanks to the help of sister-in-laws for taking kids for a day, and lots of T.V. Can 2 weeks of TV damage your child????? Seriously, they were mostly educational shows!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel like I keep up with your life pretty well through talking to you, but it's still so fun to read about it too!! That little Claire is getting sooooo big and absolutely beautiful! Miss you guys so much!! Love ya!
Oh wow! I hate moving, and I hate saying goodbye to people especially, but to "things" too! These posts made me sorta sad--And I've been to parents house I think ONCE! And that was briefly right after you and Steve got married--weird. Anyway you are tough to keep such a positive attitude about everything :)
Post a Comment