
Couches that will go in storage. They just bought these about 9 months ago. They had the other ones for about 30 yrs. OH well, atleast they will have brand new couches when they get home.

More and more boxes.


The backyard really is awesome. Who wouldn't want this house in the heart of Holladay, I mean Murray, I mean Cottonwood---the house is right on the border of all of these areas.

I never saw this room empty, but it is all packed up and ready for the truck.


More Dining room pictures.

Ok, this picture is turned, but I had to get one of them watching TV. They have no couches to sit on at this point.

THis is our first meeting with Becca Sue. Sarah came into town the day before we left. It was so fun to meet her. She is darling. I guess I need to jump on the bigger bow bandwagon huh???? But Claire's hair is growing!!!
1 comment:
hey! I know someone who makes some great bows! :o)
I'm glad you got some pictures, and neat to hear about those letters. It really is just a bittersweet time of change...
Post a Comment