Saturday, February 14, 2009
The Streak Continues
Early this morning we got the latest addition the the Rich clan. Apparently the lure of yet another birthday on a major holiday was too much for our little one. Not satisfied with the slim chance of getting St. Patrick's day for a birthday she decided why not go for a much more commercial and marketable holiday; Valentine's day. Not that St. Patrick's day doesn't have it's share of commercialism and tradition but dying rivers green, pinching, drinking aren't quite the same as chocolates and flowers. To add to the drama was the possibility of Having Friday the 13th for a birthday. Fortunately she was able to avoid that stigma. She finally came at 2:20 in the morning after being in a holding pattern for several hours while the doctor finished up at several other hospitals around town. But she is healthy and so far all of the parts work, especially the plumbing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
We love her already and can't wait to meet Miss Claire.....love you guys!!!
Congrats!!! Of all the holidays, I guess Valentines is a good one to share your birthday with. Hope everyone is healthy and well.
CONGRATULATIONS!! Man, what are the odds of having another holiday baby?!? Seriously, Melis, how do you do it? :) You should be on the news or something with a streak like this. Can't wait to see some pictures! We love you guys.
xoxo
She's beautiful and you are looking better than ever. I'm glad Claire arrived safe and that you're healthy as well.
Congratulations, that is soo wonderful and early, what a nice surprise! I can't wait to see her! How cute "Claire" Oh I am glad both of your are doing well!
Love the name! Can't wait to meet her. I have an aunt born on valentine's day, which is also the day Arizona became a state and so her name is Valentine Arizona...no lie.
Glad you went with Claire.
Congratulations to you and your family! That is so wonderful and truly amazing that you got a Valentines baby. We can't wait to see pictures!
Melissa - we are so happy for you and so excited about having a new niece. Glad to hear everything is going well and we look forward to meeting her soon!
Hooray! I get to see this little one in a week...I am counting down! Great job guys and congrats!
Oh that is just too fun! Congratulations! Wish we could have been there to "assist" with the others while you enjoyed the sweet birth of another little Rich. We love you and miss you terribly. Please come back and visit some time! Hugs and kisses to all. Can't wait to see the pics!
Plantboy is a St. Patty's baby and it is really so boring. She will always be your "sweetheart."
Congrats! Can't wait til I'm all better so I can come see this sweet little gal Claire. Your kids were all grins as they shared the great news in primary of a new little sis.
Thanks for the delicious cake. Take care.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see photos!
Congratulations to you guys! We'd love to see pics.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you and glad you are doing well. What a beautiful name, can't wait to see pictures
So exciting! I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well! I tend to be the one that wants to stay away for a few days (maybe it stems from a well intentioned friend who once brought all of her kids to see us only 6 hours after Grace was born). I was scarred for life. Anyway, I'm excited to come you and the new little one ~ but for now I'll let you rest! I told Steve and your mom to put me on speed dial and I'd be there in a flash to help with ANYTHING! :)
Amazing! Congrats! We look forward to pics and stats! Is Kate in heaven? I sure miss ya! Enjoy that little one!
Congratulations!!! What a streak you have going, what's your trick. Valentines will be such a fun day to share her birthday with. I can't wait to see pictures.
Congrats....she probably got too hot at that blasted Valentine Party at school and said "I"m outta here!"
I'm glad everthing is going well!
I want you to know that I'm very glad Claire is here and safe but I was really beside myself when I found out she was here and I wasn't able to be anywhere close to help. I should have talked to her and told her to wait til tuesday. HAHA Congrats Melissa!
This streak is just plain amazing! :o) We were not too surprised, but just laughed about it. Glad she's here save and can't wait to see pictures. I think I'm still not on your dad's email list.
Congratulations on your little girl! I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment