Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More of Claire

Here are some more pictures of Claire
The Proud daddy!!!

The kids came over before church on Sunday
Luke loves to kiss her.

Here are the pictures of the FIRST VISITS on Saturday--Valentines Day.

Kate and Claire in matching outfits. Nana is always good at finding something that matches. And even hearts for our little Valentine!!!
Jacob and Claire---he is the most proud big brother.



Luke loves saying BABY CLAIRE!!








Claire close up and by herself---people are saying she is a female version of Jacob.




I guess this means we are a family of 6.



18 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats Melissa! She is precious!!

Colette said...

Love the pics... she's a doll! Don't forget to sleep! Oh, wait. With four that becomes nearly impossible. :) You are now a cute family of 6 - that's our lucky number! Kisses to sweet Claire!

Laci said...

We are so happy to finally have some pictures ;) I guess my scolding was enough today huh? She is so adorable and yes, I'm still thinking Jacob.....we'll see. You look amazing Melis.....wish we lived closer so I could help AND get some snuggles from the babe!! LOVE the family picture too, it's perfect!!

Lanier Household Creations said...

She is so beautiful! You guys are such a cute family! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!

Katie M. said...

oh congrats!! She's a doll. Holy cow, 4 kids???? You've got your hands full, missy. That's awesome. Super mom! So is the birth of number 4 as amazing and novel as the first couple?? I'm curious.

So glad she's here safe and sound. Precious precious. I love teh name too.

David said...

Yeah for pictures and stats! We are so glad that all went well! You have some great stories to tell! I loved the proud brother photos! They melt the heart! Kate is the best big sister!

Heidi said...

I loved all these pictures! What a precious baby and an adorable family of six!! I'm so glad to hear how well everything went and how healthy she is, even though she was an early bird. Way to go! Give her kisses from me!

Natalie N said...

Congrats again!! She is just BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how teeny tiny she is. Thanks for posting pictures and her name. Kudos to Steve for the last post even though he left off those 2 minor details. :) I also loved how you were able to use your hospital flat screen as a computer too. What the heck!?
What a beautiful family of 6 you all are. I love it.

loven it! said...

congrats melis!! she is beautiful!! i LOVE the name claire!! can't wait to meet her! miss you!! call me next time you are up this way!! love ya!

thebutlerfam said...

I could just eat her for breakfast! She is absolutely beautiful (like her mom)! Can't wait to see more of her sweet little pink face!

xoxonikandfam

allyson said...

I was excited to see your post. I like that you gave details about the experience. Claire will appreciate them someday.

The pictures are priceless. You are a beautiful family!

Slim said...

Hey Meliss! Claire is beautiful and I can't believe the streak thing. You do need to be on the news. That is crazy. All of your kids are so darling and I think that is the best streak of all. Congrats you guys!

MartyE said...

What a beautiful family!

Parker Family said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you. I can't believe how big your family is getting. Love ya.

Elder Salter said...

What a beautiful sight -the baby, the kids, the family, the love. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures.

calmrapids said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! What a beautiful family you have! You all look great!

Janene said...

i can't believe you're SIX now! What a darling little girl. Hooray for Costco -- easy dinners and huge packs of diapers. :o)
Congratulations!!

Crystal said...

CONGRATS! We were so excited to hear the news, she is beautiful & your family of 6 looks perfect! Little Holiday crew aren't you guys?! Best wishes :)