So we have had a crazy last month. We were trying to figure out a time to go and visit Steve's mom at Jacob Lake, but with the Primary Program, it kind of throws off being able to miss Sundays. And Steve's schedule was unpredictable last month(October), so we didn't want to plan something and then not be able to actually go. So on a Friday about 1:00, Steve called and said, I am done. Well, the fact he was done that early, we decided to take advantage of the time and head out as soon as we were able to get packed. I felt guilty being gone the week before the program, but Oh well, it wasn' t the day of the program. SO anyways, it was freezing up at Jacob Lake---it even snowed. But we went on a little day trip and went to Lee's Ferry. That after the Dam at Lake Powell. It was much warmer down there. It is amazing going from 8000 feet in elevation down to 3 or 4000. So these are just a few picutures.
2 comments:
I love these! the picture of you and Steve is so cute. Looks gorgeous there this time of year.
Now you've got me crying!!! It's just been too long and I was praying for a picture of you!! LOVE it! THanks!! So happy to see all of you......even if just on the blog!! :)
Post a Comment