Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's a......

So I obviously don't blog often enough to figure out how to put pictures on in order, so this is backwards. Kate is SOOOOOO excited. Luke doesn't care, and Jacob is trying to think of how we can still name her Hans Solo.


I am helping her sound out "GIRL"

Kate is trying to read.


They all have their eyes covered, but Kate is peeking.
I think Jacob has come to terms that we are not naming her Han Solo, but I think he is secretly rooting for Leah, Amadala, or even Padme. Yeah Right. We told him one Star Wars name in our family is enough.

1 comment:

David said...

Congrats on a girl! Are you so excited? Not many get even counts! So when are you "due". We all know for you it is a few weeks shy of the truth! Kate is so grown up! has it really been that long!