Luke was more into the vehicle than carving pumpkins. How can you resist that smile???? Jacob isn't quite sure, but is very curious if you can eat the seeds.
So, for the last two years, we have made it a tradition to carve pumpkins with the Scotts. We are so grateful for their friendship. We go way back to our Texas days.
Here we are--well, I am taking the picture. Darth Vader of course, our little witch, and SuperMan. Steve and I were doctors. We even matched. It was nice he was on a surgery rotation that month and could get us matching scrubs and those surgery caps were actually used earlier that day. I called the scrubs pink, yet Steve corrected me by saying they were Raspberry. I don't know which is worse.
1 comment:
What a fun tradition! If we are ever in town during Halloween, we know where the party is!
Post a Comment