So, I am getting a taste of my own medicine. There were many times during college and even after, that my dad would make something tasty. I especially remember him cutting up tomatoes and putting just the right amt. of seasoning and the yummiest dressing on them. Now that I have had "this" happen to me, he probably tried to do it in secret. Actually, my dad is tooooo nice to ever want to eat in secret, but I want to eat in secret after this experience. So I sat down to eat some lunch---mind you, the boys had just finished thiers. They gave me there best smile and said, Mom, can I have a bite please?" Why wouldn't I want to share with my own boys??? Then Steve laughed and reminded me of all of the times that Kristina and I ate most of my dad's food. So, dad, thanks for teaching me to be patient and share with my kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment