Monday, March 9, 2009

I am on a roll, so why stop posting??????













I love this picture of Kate and Claire. They are about the same distance in age that my sister Kristina and I are. I have such a great relationship with her, so it makes me think how lucky they are to have each other as well. My mom found the matching dresses. The one Claire has one is supposed to fit the 18" dolls. It came attatched to the one for Kate. My mom is always so clever at finding something matching for them. It was 2 dresses for the price of one. ($16.99 at TJMax. ) Claire wont' be able to wear it again though. It just barely fit her. BUt her Newborn clothes she is really starting to fill out. Yeah-----

1 comment:

Laci said...

Now I know to just call and beg when I want to see new pictures!! Oh, I could cry!! She is soooooo big and CHUNKY!! Really she has grown so much in just a couple weeks! The pic of the two girls is precious! I think you're right, Kate's skin with maybe more of Jacob's face still......we'll see. She is beautiful and fits right in!! Love and miss you guys so much. P.S Getting bored yet....wanna take a trip up north!! :)