Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Baby Bjorn Sadness
Now, it takes alot for me to post. If you ever check my blog, it usually takes months inbetween posts. but this tradegy in my life calls for a post. I love my baby bjorn when I have a new baby. My kids live in it the first year of their life. I never even use a stroller---too much hassle. Well, I got out my Bjorn to wash it. It had been in the tupperware. Well, I put it in the wash on gentle cycle with woolite, just like I always do, and I guess with the plastic parts being 7 years old, it was too much to handle. I opened up the washer ready to hang dry it, and there were little plastic pieces in the wash---OH man, oh well. I shouldn't complain. It has gotten good use with the first 3 kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so sad for you Melis! I would DIE without my Bjorn. It's made it through all 4 AND Austin. I wonder what condition it's in now and IF IF IF it'd survive another one! :) Get on ebay and work your magic! xoxoL
My most vivid memories of you are with that freakin' thing . . .
Do you want to borrow mine? I could send it to you! I couldn't live without it when Alissa was little. Let me know! Wow, I love all the posts! Claire and Kate are so darn cute in their matching dresses!
You have been sharing so many fun posts about your cute new baby... I'm sad for you that the Baby Bjorn is out of commission, but it served its purpose well, right? (Couldn't it have just lasted one more baby?)
i guess it is better that is broke in the wash and not while you were sporting your little baby! my girlfriend lent me hers but i hear you are working on eight so i am sure you'll want to invest in another!! hee hee!
Post a Comment