Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2 months

Look at my handsome little Daniel....I can't believe we have survived the first 2 months...but mission accomplished... He even slept from 7:30pm till 4:00am..then again till 7:15....we will see how long that lasts...
I just can't believe that he is big enough for the bumbo...he is such a good little guy and we are so happy he is happy and healthy....
Now even though this post is for Daniel and his 2 month mark....Claire is an intergral part of this surviving the first 2 months...If you will notice...I am so proud I got this on camra...she pretends she is going to kiss him and then opens her mouth at the last moment to chomp...I snapped the picture and then was able to move her so she couldn't.  She has actually only gotten him once.  But she loves him and wants to be NEAR him all of the time.


Are they talking to each other? I don't know...I love that Daniel atleast has a positive expression on his face.  They will be the best of friends. I couldn't be happier with life with the kiddos at home...we miss the big kids while they are at school, but since they get home at 2:00, it isn't too long of a day.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

wow, bumbo already? (i need to get one soon I guess). he is so handsome and looks so different from the last pictures I saw!

Kristina and Tyson said...

Aw man! Claire, Claire, Claire! Little Daniel is getting big! I can't tell who he looks like though...he has his own look? A new Rich/wirthlin mold? He is handsome!

thebutlerfam said...

SOOO stinkin handsome! Add one more to the "handsome Rich boy" list! Yes Steve, the list includes you! ;)

Miss you more than you'll ever know!
xoxothe whole butler fam