Sunday, August 15, 2010

FHE Boating! and one month old!!

Daniel doesn't mind the life jacket if the boat is moving(lulling him to sleep) and if he is full!  He is one month old---I am so grateful we can start him out young!!!Family night in the lake!  I really was there, I am pretty sure I was feeding Daniel and I had already been in the water..We are so happy that Robb is willing to drive the boat to the lake with the Motorhome...it brings back so many FHE memories growing up...
It had been so long since I had skiied and since it was a Monday night the lake was glass...
How can I pass up great water? 
Proof I was up and skiing at 34 years old and 5 kids!!!

6 comments:

The Dell Family said...

Fun! That is so nice you guys can ski anytime! What a babe you are up and skiing right after having a baby. What a rock star you are! Wish we were closer cause I might just be inviting myself to go : )

We miss you!

Cheri said...

Wow, you must be feeling pretty good! Looks like fun.

Colette said...

YAY! Love family nights like that!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Did you buy a boat? Fun! I waterskiied this summer too, for the first time in a couple of years. I was just so happy to get up that it didn't matter that I pulled every single muscle I own.

guestpass said...

Hello there!

Its Michelene! connected to your blog through Colettes.......Daniel is adorable, you look like your having a good summer. We miss you all!

Janene said...

way to go, Meliss! On skis! Glad to see some posts, and some pictures of your kids. can't believe that Claire! I forget that other people's kids are growing too.

Cute family, you are doing such a great job!