So one morning, Steve walked in the door at 8am. He had been on call all night, but ususally doesn't get home till 1 or2. But since he got home that early, he slept for a few hours and then when the kids got home from school, we took them to the Columbus Zoo. We have a year pass (thanks Grandma and Grandpa), so we took advantage of the time. It was a rainy day in Columbus on and off, but it is an amazing zoo. Jack Hanna's stuff is all filmed here. It was so fun just to be with Steve as a family.
Yes, I know the boys need haircuts.....I know I know I know. just wait till the next post!!!
The sisters....they love each other...Kate is sooooooo good to Claire and Claire will do anything that Kate is.
The kids LOVED getting pictues with all of the statues!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment