Luke with his Autobots and the large Optimus Prime. IT's a good thing his dad can carve to create the cakes his kids want...... This was a blast on Christmas night, and the first time that Luke really understood it was HIS birthday.
The snuggies were the big hit---and still are...
Bikes were the "big" gift this year. Thanks Santa!!!
I am so happy to report that we had another successful Christmas and then an amazing time for Luke's Birthday. YOu know having it on Christmas has been lots of fun--maybe as he gets older it will not be as much, but the past 3 have been fun. OK--maybe when he was born it wasn't that great. I love the stage of life we are in with our kids----Christmas morning is priceless. I think of my parents watching 8 of us be so excited. I love seeing their faces and excitement.
No comments:
Post a Comment