Friday, October 23, 2009

Christmas you ask?

Well, yes, I was going to change my background to a halloween background, but Halloween is only a week away and what if I change it and then don't get back to it for a few weeks or even month. SO now my blog is set for a few months. I just want to be prepared---oh yeah and I have already started the Chrismas music in the car. Maybe becasue the high in vegas is only 80 degrees it gets me in the mood.

9 comments:

Slim said...

Don't tell me your kids are already watching the Grinch, too! Wyck won't allow anything Christmas until after Thanksgiving. The very DAY after we go get the tree and it's non stop Xmas music thereafter. Glad you are in the holiday spirit so soon! Your kids have the most amazing eyes.

Cheri said...

Hey, I totally get ya. Can Halloween be over already so I can put up my dang Christmas tree?!

(And, we watched the Grinch last week when it was really cold and rainy. Nevermind that it was still 60 degrees...)
:)

calmrapids said...

Hey Christmas is up in all the stores, why not on your blog too? I have no problem with getting it going a bit early!

The Rich Family said...

We are not watching the grinch yet---right now it is Polar Express!!!That will come though.

Kristina and Tyson said...

Stinkin cute family photo! I agree, your kids have the most amazing eyes! Alissa's favorite movie right now is Frosty the Snowman...no idea why?! That is the ONLY movie she will sit through. I guess she knows that Christmas will be lots of fun this year!

Lisa R.D. said...

I love your family picture too... and I'm impressed that you even change your background... I think mine has been and forever will be the same...

David said...

Awe great memories of Christmas arriving early at the Rich household! Love it! Just doing your part to be prepared!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Your family picture is gorgeous by the way.

Thunell Family said...

Melissa, I LOVED talking with you this week. You simply are too good to be true. And, I mean it.

Do you have to go to Iowa? or Ohio? or wherever else? Tell Steve that CA has a million residency programs. I'm sure of it.

I love you dear friend. You are just as amazing as always. p.s. Your babies are beautiful!! Come and stay with us soon.