Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Did I really send half of my kids to school??? It is amazing the difference the day makes when half of them are gone. (OK, Jacob is only gone 1/2 day). Luke really does miss them, except he is enjoying a lot of one on one time since Claire sleeps the morning away. I am so proud of Kate and Jacob. They are loving school.
Here is Kate with her

teacher. The chaos of

"morning ceremony",

and we still got a picture.

Jacob with Ms. Hundley.

I think Luke wants to

go with him--or be just

like him. Jacob was hesitant,

but walked right in. As

unemotional as I am and

I try to be tough, I even

welled up a little with tears.


Miss Confident 2nd Grader



Excited Kindergartner




7 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

AJ is doing incredibly well too. Cael is in pre-school three days a week. I've spent way too much money the last few weeks: It is SOOOOO easy to run all over town with just one kid in tow!

How is Steve doing? Are you guys in your last year, or third year? I lost track.

thebutlerfam said...

Love the new pics! Thanks for the girls TV time today... i needed a break from the norm!
xoxonik

Laci said...

So very proud of you....love the updates!! What cute kids!! Miss you tons!

loven it! said...

wow!! two in school!! they grow up so fast!! miss you guys!

Slim said...

Aw! They're getting so big! My sisters in Vegas now -- ended up in the northern part over by some mountains (?) I should be better and aske her where exactly she is now. They are looking at moving to Henderson though in January. I'll keep you posted.

The Dell Family said...

Love your new header. & your new post. Keep them coming ; )

Kristina and Tyson said...

your kiddos are adorable! Melissa, you have four kids!! Wow!! i can't believe it! Claire is so big now and so darn cute! I miss you guys!