
Months of the Year Song --I was so happy to see him "perform" because at the Christmas program, Miss Courtney said he practiced and rehearsed great, but when I was there during the performance, he wouldn't do it. But graduation he was a full fledged participant!!!

Luke, Jacob, Grace, Natalie, Abby, Dallin, Jacob P. and Joey(I think I cut him off)
8 comments:
Time flies, I can't believe he's headed to school. What a cute graduation. That's awesome about his in depth Star Wars knowledge. I love it.
Wow! Jacob is going to Kindergarten? He was just a baby! Have you guys really been gone that long? Funny he is so into Star Wars! Very impressive. That was great to see Cortney, too. Looks like an awesome preschool experience. We were just talking about you today as Ruth Dayhuff said James is coming to work that way this summer. Great fun! I still need to call you to catch up!!!!!!
Cutest kid! He has grown sooooo much since we first met! He will have a blast in kindergarten for sure! I have to add that I DO NOT miss seeing those flushed cheeks on all the kids in MAY!! :) Oh ya, and we may have to talk through blogs now since I have a new fixture in my home.....man oh man! Love ya!
Yay for Jacob! May the force be with him as he starts kindergarten! It's so good to hear from you! I was just thinking I haven't visited with you for so long! And what's this with your folks leaving for Europe for 3 yrs? I'll need more details on that! Your kids are sure cute and growing so fast! Call me!
He's so cute! Coleman is very ready for kindergarten too... it's fun to see all that they learned over the year at their graduation.
I have to say I too am very impressed with Jacob's star Wars knowledge! That is so funny! Seeing that video clip brought back memories of good times in Houston! So fun that you still see each other! I hope you are doing well. It has been such a long time my friend! Take care.
hi there!! so congrats jacob on the graduation!! i also LOVE the pic of claire's blessing!! and i did not know your parents were leaving! how do you feel about that??
Yay! I love that picture of him in his cap. Good luck getting him ready for school.
Post a Comment