Tuesday, September 25, 2007

just a quick update!
















Not much time to write, but figured I would post a few pictures of the latest events. Fun bath times together---but Kate has now graduated to showers. Riding bikes, results of riding bikes(20 stitches)--three layers----first swings at the park, first hair cuts, and just having fun.








6 comments:

Janene said...

I can't believe Luke! So big and SO cute. We've GOT to get down and see you guys! Thanks for sharing.

Christy said...

Whose chin is all scraped up? It looks painful.

The Rich Family said...

I guess I didn't clarify that it was Kate that has the 20 stitches.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Your family is adorable. I thought nobody could top Kate and Jacob, but Luke is gorgeous. Good genes.

Christy said...

20 stitches, ouch!

Rainie said...

O.K. that really can't be Luke can it??? I refuse to believe he isn't a newborn. Cute pictures.