Wednesday, May 9, 2007

studying for blocks

So, here I am, the kids are down---which I did all by myself---and they even got baths----and Steve is off studying. I am really looking forward to the 18th of May. he will have finished his first year of med school. Yeah---I am so proud of him.
So I don't have much to write, but I am thinking that if I blog, it will make me feel like I have accomplished something. This is journaling---right????
Kate had soccer practice tonight. She is doing better and better each game. Steve told her that he would give her a dollar everytime she kicked the ball during the game. SO, she kicked it six times.
Jacob loves going to Gymnastics. It helps him get out some energy, which he has a lot of. He most of all loves his little brother. He can't get enough of him.
I did Sleeping Boot camp last night with Luke during one of him awakenings. I just went in and comforted him every 5-10 minutes from about 10:00pm-11:15pm. I knew he wasn't hungry--just lonely, but he has to learn to sleep longer.
anyways-----here is my j ournaling for today.

1 comment:

Kristina and Tyson said...

You need a family photo to add to this blog. I think you should get one the day after Steve is done with finals...you all will be happy then!